What are the points a Flipkart seller should consider to improve his performance.
Seller Performance at Flipkart Is Measured Based On The Following Parameters:
- Seller Cancellations Rate Should Be Below 0.5%.
- RTD Breach Rate Needs To Be Less Than 1.0%.
- Pickup Reattempts Rate Has To Be Below 2%.
- Your Returns Rate Should Be Lower Than Other Sellers In The Same Category.
- Good Buyer Feedback.
Seller Performance Ratings For All Sellers Are Calculated On A Fortnightly Basis.
Flipkart Expect their Sellers To Be On Par With Flipkart’s Customer Service Standards, Thus It Is Imperative For You To Adhere To The Seller Performance Policy.
If Your Performance Rating Doesn’t Comply With The SLA, You Could Face The Following:
- Your Account Could Get Suspended For A Minimum Period Of One Week. You Will Not Receive Any New Orders During That Time.
- This Lack Of Sales Will Have A Huge Impact On Your Business.
- It Can Also Lead To Negative Reviews From Buyers And Lack Of Customer Trust For Future Business.
- You Will Get A Weak Performance Score From Flipkart.
- Repeated Performance Issues Can Lead To Your Account Being Blacklisted.