I want to join Nyaaka.com as a supplier/seller. Please let me know the registration process and documents required.
What is NYAAKA?
Nykaa is the largest B2C retailer in India and the go-to website for women beauty and personal use products.
Unlike other marketplaces such as Amazon and Flipkart, which are open to anybody, Nykaa only accepts selected vendors.
How to Join Nyaaka as a Seller?
The entire onboarding process is divided into two segments.
Supplier Joining Fees on Nyaaka
During Phase-II, Nykaa charges a one-time non-refundable cost of Rs.10,000 as an onboarding fee (In the case of Brand Owner).
Requirements for Phase 1:
- You must be the owner of a brand, a distributor, or a wholesaler.
- Brand Authorization Letter for Distributors / Trademark Certificate for Brand Owners
- Certificate of Legal Metrology
Fill out the form at https://www.nykaa.com/sellonnykaa
Enter company information such as company name, address, and website.
The nature of your business is important because if you are a brand owner, you will need a Trademark Certificate and will have to pay a one-time fee of Rs. 10,000, whereas distributors and wholesalers of popular brands will not have to pay but will require a valid invoice from the brand.
Input your principal category here. You can only enter one category at a time, but if you’re selling in many categories, you can add them after onboarding.
Enter brand names (you may enter multiple brands).
Is this item available on Nykaa right now?
If so, onboarding will be much easier and quicker. However, if this brand is being listed for the first time, there will be extra checks performed, which will take longer.
Uploading a trademark certificate is only for brand owners; everyone else should leave it blank.
Add the contact information for the point person; if they need anything else or want to proceed with the process, they will contact him.
Finally, submit the form and wait 2-5 business days for a response; keep an eye on your email for updates.
The Nykaa team will assess your application and contact you for the second round once you submit the form within a few days.
Requirements for Phase 2:
For the Indian Market:
- FDA approval (not required in case of tools and appliances)
- FSSAI is a non-profit organisation that promotes (for consumables beauty products)
Imported Brand Name:
- Form 43 (not required in case of tools and appliances)
- FSSAI is a non-profit organisation that promotes (for consumables)
- A non-refundable brand onboarding fee of Rs.10,000 will be levied by Nykaa during this phase.