I have sign up for 14 trial on shopify but don’t want to continue now. How can I close my store so that I do not have to pay for the subscription? I will work on it after few months.
Yes, you can close your store while it is still on trail.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to your store as admin
- Go to Settings > Plan and Permission
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Here you will see option to “SELL OR CLOSE” your store. Click on it
- Choose Close Store
- Enter your password to continue.
- Select a reason from the drop-down menu and then click Close store.
Note: If you have not added your credit card and chooses a plan within the trial period, then your store will automatically cancel itself by becoming ‘frozen’. You do not need to take any further steps to cancel it.