PayPal Express allows your customers to pay for their purchases using their PayPal account. Customers who do not have a PayPal account can pay with a credit or debit card. When PayPal Express is turned on, it adds a PayPal button to the cart and fast cart pages. Smart Buttons are also supported by PayPal Express, so buyers who have them set up will see additional PayPal-compatible payment methods (like Venmo) display immediately.
In-context checkout is a feature of BigCommerce PayPal integration that allows your customers to log in to PayPal and pay without ever leaving your store. Shoppers’ billing and shipping information is automatically filled out based on the information they’ve saved in PayPal. Customers can now pay with their credit or debit cards without logging into PayPal.
PayPal Express now supports PayPal One Touch, which allows frequent customers to stay hooked into PayPal rather than logging in each time they make a purchase. These features assist customers to spend less time in the checkout process, increasing the likelihood that their order will be completed.
How can I get Checkout to work with BigCommerce?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your BigCommerce admin page and log in.
- Choose Store Setup.
- Choose Payments.
- Choose from a variety of other online payment options.
- Click Setup after scrolling through the Payment Modules list and finding PayPal Express Checkout.
- PayPal is now enabled in your store, but you must still grant permissions to finish the setup.
- To grant BigCommerce rights, click Connect with PayPal.
- Verify or complete the Checkout integration’s final options:
- Display Name – This is the title that will appear to your consumers. Enter or verify your PayPal email address here. It should have been included in the earlier permissions grant.
- Select either Sale or Authorize Only as the transaction type.
- Save the file.