Table of Contents:
- Dropified Review – In-depth Analysis:
- Dropified’s Features
- What products can be sold with Dropified?
- How to sell products with Dropified
- Order Placement and Fulfillment
- Delivery and Tracking
- Returns and Refunds
- How to contact Dropified?
- Customer Support
- How much Dropified costs?
- Dropified’s Pricing & Plans
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Dropified?
- Pros of Dropified:
- Cons of Dropified:
In recent years, dropshipping has become a common business model. Some call it a get-rich-quick scheme, while others see it as a low-cost way to start a company. Regardless of how dropshipping is defined, many resources have emerged to assist dropshipping entrepreneurs in running their businesses. One of the big players is Dropified.
The organization’s name may have changed, but its mission remains the same.
Dropified has over 26,000 active users and offers a wide range of products and services to help entrepreneurs develop their companies. More than 15,800 stores use the company’s facilities, and over 6.2 million orders have been fulfilled, according to the company.
Dropified Review - In-depth Analysis
The Dropified app is where you’ll experience true beauty; it has a simple interface and is really easy to use. The Dropified app has a lot of cool features, the most important of which are automatic item import and order fulfilment. You have four options for completing your order, but the third option is the easiest and least time-consuming.
- Manual Order – If you only get a few orders per day.
- Step-by-Step Instructions – Walk you through the steps.
- Auto Order – The app takes care of it for you (even choosing what shipping method to use).
- Choose Shipping – Same as Auto Order, except you get to choose the shipping type.
Dropified offers one of the most robust feature sets available. You can use strong, time-saving eCommerce features – some of which aren’t available anywhere else. The following are some of the benefits of using Dropified:
- Store Manager: This is where you’ll upload goods and place orders. In your Dropified dashboard, you can run several stores at once.
- Automated Product Imports: With just one click, you can add items from Aliexpress to your store. The order fulfilment of the items you import into your store is also automated as a result of this.
- Automated Order Fulfillment: When a customer places an order on your website, automate the AliExpress ordering process. This feature will automatically fill out forms with your customers’ shipping information and even solve captchas.
- Custom Boards: Browse a variety of items and build wishlists for your company so you can choose the best ones before putting them on your website.
- Sync Existing Products: Use the Dropified software to sync your store’s existing products.
- Edit product details such as price, category, and weight in bulk using bulk product management.
- Dropified’s in-app photo editing feature makes it easy to edit photos.
- Pricing Rules and Updates: Create pricing rules to achieve the margins you need. When your supplier’s product price changes, you’ll be notified. In this scenario, Dropified will change your pricing automatically based on the rules you set.
- Product bundling allows you to manage several products from various suppliers in one location.
- Shipment tracking is built-in to the Dropified app, so you’ll still know where your orders are. You can also set it up to alert your customers automatically.
- Inventory Alerts: Dropified changes your inventory based on your supplier’s stock, ensuring that you don’t sell anything that is out of stock at your supplier.
- Switching Suppliers: If one runs out of stock or you find someone with better rates, you can easily swap suppliers.
- Check your order logs for errors such as duplicate orders or incorrect delivery addresses with the Order Audit Tool.
- Sub Users: Depending on the Dropified pricing plan you choose, you can add up to 25 users with complete or partial access to help you manage your shop.
- Dropified Chrome Extension: Using this plugin, you can import products from common marketplaces and conveniently fulfil orders right from your browser.
- Aliexpress has a directory of dropshipping suppliers located in the United States. Dropified makes it simple to identify these manufacturers and source goods from within the United States, resulting in much quicker delivery times.
What products can be sold with Dropified?
Dropified, unlike many other dropshipping applications, does not have its own product line. You’ll need to browse online marketplaces like Aliexpress to find items to sell. The good news is that using the Dropified Chrome extension, you can import products to your eCommerce store with just one click.
You can import products from more than 50 different eCommerce marketplaces, such as AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, and others. Imported items will be synced to your store automatically, along with product names, features, details, and photos. Shopify, WooCommerce, and CommerceHQ are among the website hosting solutions that are supported.
How to sell products with Dropified?
Order Placement and Fulfillment
Orders are automatically imported from all stores into the Dropified app, where they can be viewed in one place. By default, orders are arranged in sequential order, but there are numerous filters and sorting methods available.
Dropified’s automated fulfilment platform can process items imported from AliExpress (and already included in your list of Connected Products). After the order is made, it fills in all of the required information, such as the customer’s name, shipping address, and item quantity. You can also do it manually if you want. You’ll have to manually process delivery for items that weren’t purchased on AliExpress.
Delivery and Tracking
The shipping choices you have are determined by the supplier you choose. Dropified also has a tool that allows you to search for products that ship through ePacket. Dropified automatically checks your orders to provide you with the most up-to-date tracking detail. You don’t have to keep reminding the courier about the status of your orders because you can check it directly from the web app. This, however, only applies to AliExpress goods. You will be responsible for acquiring the tracking code for each order if you buy products elsewhere.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and refunds can need to be handled differently for each marketplace because Dropified allows you to source products from a number of sources. You’ll have to abide by the rules in place where you get your supplies. It can be very perplexing, particularly if you sell items from various suppliers.
As a result, it’s a good idea for you to develop your own policies that cover all of the goods you sell. Not only will this make it simpler for you, but it will also protect your (and your customers’) interests.
How to contact Dropified?
You can contact the Dropified support team in a number of ways. You can contact them by email or by submitting an online ticket via their website. You can also use live chat or integrate it with Slack.
From 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., live chat is open. Help reps are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are courteous and helpful, according to my experience. If it’s more convenient, you can contact Dropified via their social media accounts.
Dropified is a powerful tool, and newcomers can be frustrated by its numerous features. Surprisingly, there is no FAQ section to answer frequently asked questions. There are, however, a range of instructional videos available to assist you with the fundamentals. These videos demonstrate how Dropified functions in action. For each function, they include step-by-step instructions and explanations.
Dropified’s Pricing & Plans
You will use Dropified for free for the first 14 days. However, you must include your credit card information in advance, and payment will begin after the trial. You can choose from three plans: the Import (for $17 per month), the Private Lebel On Demand (for $97 per month), or the Dropified Black (for $297 per month).
They all have a lot of features to help you run your online store. Dropified also offers a money-back guarantee for the first 30 days if you’re unhappy with the service. The following table compares the three plans:
For medium-sized businesses with a few workers, the Builder package will suffice. The Premier software from Dropified, on the other hand, is designed for larger companies.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Dropified?
Pros of Dropified:
🔹14-Day Free Trial: Sign up for a 14-day free trial. At the end of the trial, billing period will begin.
🔹Money-back guarantee for 30 days: You have plenty of time to try out Dropified, and if you aren’t satisfied, you can receive a full refund with no questions asked.
🔹Dropified’s software automates most aspects of your eCommerce service, from supply to sales, with powerful features.
🔹Dropified is compatible with a variety of popular online marketplaces, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and CommerceHQ.
🔹Dropified’s customer service representatives are easy to reach and informative about any issues you may have.
Cons of Dropified:
🔸 There is no FAQs page, which seems strange, but there are training videos available to guide you. Nonetheless, watching them and finding the details you need takes time.
🔸 Automation is limited: The majority of automated tools are only compatible with AliExpress. Many activities must be completed manually on other dropshipping marketplaces.
Dropified provides eCommerce dropshipping company owners with a variety of creative and sophisticated dropshipping solutions. It will take some time to get used to this app, but mastering it will save you a lot of time and effort in the long run.
However, I believe that Dropified is better suited for AliExpress, as certain features are only available on this platform. You can only sell via Shopify, WooCommerce, or CommerceHQ. Dropified would be the ideal drop shipping company for your business if this isn’t an issue for you.
I hope that this Dropified analysis has provided you with useful knowledge about how this software operates and that you can now decide whether or not to sign up for it.