If you are Dropshipping from Aliexpress then you probably have come across this issue recently – Not able to download Aliexpress product videos. Well, Aliexpress videos plays an important role in creating video creatives for advertisements and promotions. But the video download feature was recently removed from the website and just allowing you to only play those videos. AliSave chrome extension is a good alternative but it allows you to download images only and not videos.
In this guide I will show you an easy step by step process on how can you download Aliexpress product videos.
Step by Step Guide to Download Aliexpress Product Videos
Here’s a trick you can use to download any Aliexpress product videos.
You can follow the steps below or watch it here:
1. Open the Aliexpress product page which has a video
2. Do not play the video at first.
3. Right Click on the Video (Refresh the page if right click does not work)
4. At the bottom you will see an option “Inspect”. Go to Inspect (or press Ctrl+Shift+I)
5. You will see some code as shown below. These are html codes for the website page.
6. Now type Ctrl+F (Short key for Find)
7. You will see a box to type something.
8. Type .mp4 as shown in the image below.
8. Now, the code containing the .mp4 file link will gets highlighted. This is the required video link.
9. Right click on the link or section containing the link and open it in a new tab.
10. The video will start playing automatically as soon as the new tab opens.
11. Right click on the video and go to option “save video as…” or type Ctrl+S to download Aliexpress product videos.
12. That is it. In this way you can download Aliexpress product videos which can be used for ad creatives and promotions.
Isn’t it easy! Hope you find some value.
Note: In cases where the .mp4 link is not clickable; copy the whole text and extract the link out of it.
Comment Below for any help!
What is AliExpress?
AliExpress is a marketplace with a large selection of products that online retailers can offer in their shops. The prices in demand are often particularly competitive. Even if AliExpress positions itself as an online retailer, AliExpress sellers know that many of their customers do dropshipping.
AliExpress makes it easy to find products to sell through your shop without worrying about inventory or shipping. You can shop here at wholesale prices and then have them delivered directly to your customers via dropshipping.
Why dropshipping with AliExpress?
AliExpress is a huge marketplace with a large selection of products that you can offer in your shop. Since most AliExpress retailers are overseas producers, their prices are particularly competitive.
Even if AliExpress positions itself as an online retailer, most retailers on the platform know that the majority of their customers are resellers and are much more interested in dropshipping.
Drop shipping is also very easy with AliExpress.
There are no upfront costs or fees, so you can test products with no financial commitment. With AliExpress or Oberlo you can start dropshipping today – for free.
Many merchants on AliExpress have high quality product photos that you can use on your own website. In addition, there are often detailed product descriptions that can help you when presenting the products in your shop.
Last but not least, dropshipping with AliExpress is child’s play: after you have received an order, you order the corresponding product on AliExpress and enter the address of your customer.
In the following we will explain in more detail how all of this comes together, what you should look for when choosing a dealer and how you can position yourself with a view to sustainable success. In fact, it’s not much more complicated than what we’ve already described above. Once you’ve set everything up, dropshipping with AliExpress is great for getting started with online sales.
Why should someone shop through your shop when you can get the same products through AliExpress?
With a dropshipping business through AliExpress, your competitive advantage will not be your price or your unique branded products.
“Your competitive advantage will lie in the ability to reach your customers in front of your competitors.”
The whole thing is called retail arbitrage.
Good marketing and reaching customers before anyone else can be a competitive advantage. You can also offer your customers more value by building a real brand (how to do it, read here), create unique content, and provide great customer service.