What is Flipkart Fulfilment?
Flipkart Fulfilment Is A Service Which Flipkart Marketplace Offers You To Seamlessly Manage Your Inventory And Order Fulfilment Operations In Fulfilment Centers Which Are Very Closely Located To High Demand Clusters.
What are the advantages of Flipkart Fulfilment?
By Getting On-Boarded To Flipkart Fulfilment, You Will Primarily Be Able To Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Sales Growth Due To F-Assured Badge For Your Products,
- Inventory Guidance From Flipkart As To What You Should Sell And How,
- Cost Savings Due To Lower Shipping Costs,
- Faster Delivery Leading To Happier And Repeat Customers, And
- No Worry Of Operational Hassles Related To Order Fulfilment.
How can I send consignment to Flipkart Fulfilment Centre?
To Create And Schedule Your Consignment Drop
You Need To Click On The ‘Consignment’ Sub-Tab Under ‘Inventory’ Tab, And Then Click On Create Consignment Or Select The Consignment You Wish To Drop At The Flipkart Fulfilment Centre From The Queue.
Then Click On ‘Schedule Consignment’, After Which You Have To Select The Address From Where You Plan To Drop The Consignment.
Next, You Can Select The Date And Time That You Want To Drop The Consignment And Confirm The Time Slot.
Upon Completion, You Will Get A Success Message, Confirming The Schedule With The Booked Date And Time.
After Successfully Scheduling The Consignment, The Seller Has To Download The STN (Stock Transfer Note) And Print The Labels.
List of states having Flipkart Fulfilment Centre?
At Present, Flipkart Has Nine Operational Warehouses For Sellers Based Out Of Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, Kolkata And Haryana.
What is Smart Fulfilment?
- Smart Fulfilment Is A Solution Offered By Flipkart To You To Seamlessly Manage Your Inventory And Order Fulfilment Operations At Your Own Premises.
Please Note: This Is An Invite-Only Program
What are the advantages of Smart Fulfilment?
Smart Fulfilment Enables You To
- Manage Your Inventory In A Very Structured And Organised Manner Similar To How It Is In Flipkart Warehouses
- Fulfil Orders With The Best Operational Practices To Ensure Nearly Zero Cancellations, Delays Or Mis-Shipments
- Make Your Inventory Eligible For F-Assured Badge Which Leads To Higher Sales Growth For The Sellers, And Dispatch Your Products Faster Due To Express Delivery.
How is Smart Fulfilment different from Seller Fulfilment?
Compared To Seller Fulfilment, Smart Fulfilment Enables You To
- Manage Your Inventory In A Very Structured And Organised Manner Similar To How It Is In Flipkart Warehouses,
- Fulfil Orders With The Best Operational Practices To Ensure Nearly Zero Cancellations, Delays Or Mis-Shipments,
- Make Your Inventory Eligible For F-Assured Badge Which Leads To Higher Sales Growth For The Sellers, And
- Dispatch Your Products Faster Due To Express Delivery.
How to become a Smart Fulfilment seller?
Smart Fulfilment Is Currently An Invite Only Program. Please Contact Seller Support Or Your Account Manager To Know More
Smart Fulfilment vs Flipkart Seller Apex Program
In Smart Fulfilment, State-Of-The-Art Technology In Implemented At Your Warehouse To Speed Up And Enhance Your Order Fulfilment Processes
In Flipkart Seller Apex Program, The Gaps In Your Entire Warehouse Operations Is Identified And Addressed To Reduce Seller Attributable Customer Returns.
What is Self Ship Fulfilment?
- Self Ship Is A Fulfilment Capability Currently Being Used For Selective Product Categories Like Furniture, Large Appliances (As Of Now) Where Flipkart Doesn’t Provide Logistics Support Directly To Sellers. In This Case, The Fundamental Difference As Compared To The Traditional / Standard Fulfilment Is That The Entire Shipping And Delivery Part Of Order And Return Lifecycle Is Being Handled By Seller Only.
- Self Ship Orders Can Also Have A Service / Installation Associated With Them Along With Delivery Of Physical Product.